- Work authorization (Required)
- Events Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous outside sales experience to execute promotions, sales strategies, and events that grow the business! In this hands-on sales and marketing position, you will be reporting directly to the Owner.
- Work Independently, Effectively & Professionally
- Is Highly Motivated, Adaptable, Intelligent, Accountable & Creative
- Is a Great Communicator who can hustle when pressures are on and results are demanded.
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication & Relationship-Building Skills
- Schedule Fundraising, Parties, Corporate Events & Catering
- Contact businesses in the area to execute special promotional events.
- Conducts short- and long-term planning and management for events and sales.
- Creates proposals and advises on menus for events.
- Attend site visits, pre-conference planning meetings, and appropriate venue meetings as necessary to support the customer event experience.
- Competitive Salary
- Commission Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Growth Opportunities
Send your CV to